Please read these guidelines before heading out to the festival!
These festival guidelines are important and they are put in place to make sure everyone has a safe and enjoyable weekend.
In short ..
No Dogs, No Glass, No exceptions!
Please care for and respect the beautiful environment we are able to hold this event in.
We are all gathering to share a beautiful creative community space and following these simple guidelines will help make this possible.
- No Pets – especially dogs.
- No Glass or Excessive amounts of Alcohol.
- No Illegal Substances.
- No Anti-Social Behavior.
- No loud or offensive music at anytime in campgrounds.
- Generators and Sound Systems are not allowed in the festival campgrounds.
- Small iPod docks in campsites are permitted, providing that you are considerate of your neighbours.
- If you have a small iPod dock and you recieve a request from the EFF team to turn it down or off, you must comply.
- No Fires or Fireworks - Total Fire Ban in the camp sites.
- No quad bikes or mini bikes.
- No Camping under the trees.
- You must wear your wristband at all times, do not tamper with it. If it is damaged, head to the info tent for a replacement.
What To Bring
- Drinking water & refill container
- Hat, Sunscreen & Sunglasses
- Warm & spare clothes
- Good shoes for wearing at night
- Gumboots if it looks like it is going to be wet
- Camping equipment, tent & sleeping bag, plus tarps and poles for shade
- Portable ashtray & bags for rubbish
Conditions Of Entry
This is an outdoor festival in a natural environment. There are certain risks associated with these activities and by attending you agree to accept full responsibility for yourself and your actions. Management reserve the right to refuse entry & unsociable behaviour will not be tolerated. The Festival rules listed above are conditions of entry and failure to observe these rules may result in eviction from the festival.
- Car Searches - All cars entering the property will be inspected for compliance with our alcohol policy. This is a condition of entry to the event.
- No glass – this will be strictly enforced this year, so cartons of beer in glass, etc. will be confiscated by security at the Front Gate and on the event site. If you bring beer, get cans! Food in glass containers must be kept at your campsite. This is for all of our safety, there are families, young people about and barefoot people on the dance floor.
- No excessive amounts of alcohol - We consider a reasonable amount of alcohol for one person over a 4 day period to be up to one carton of cans or one bottle of spirits. Binge Drinking is anti-social and not accepted at Earth Frequency.If any person brings excessive amounts of alcohol they may be confiscated by our security.
- No anti-social behaviour - Earth Frequency Festival is a family and community oriented event. Please drink responsibly and conduct yourself socially. Any anti-social behaviour will be dealt with by our security staff and may lead to eviction from the festival.
Gas Cooker Policy
Gas Cookers are permitted for outdoor use. Do not use gas cookers in your tent! If fire safety conditions change and this policy changes, you will be infomed upon entry to the festival.
Please drive safely and responsibly to the festival. Road safety is a big priority so make sure you are well rested and drive safely. Please pay attention to the following guidelines
Make sure you have slept enough before doing the drive.
Do not drive under the influence of alcohol or any other substances
Expect RBT's and/or Drug Swab Testing going in to and out of the festival. The local police have staged these in previous years and we expect this to happen again. This is in the interests of public road safety for both the event and the local community and we can't stress enough how important it is to make sure you are well rested and sober before driving to/from the festival.
Unfortunately there are some people who choose to sneak in to the festival to avoid paying or contributing. This is unfair to everyone and damages the festival. For those who have a genuine problem with affording an entry ticket we encourage you to pursue volunteer work opportunities, or consider our cheaper tickets early in the year. To discourage this behavior further, not only will the person found be refused entry – but all the passengers in the car will be banned as well for being accessories and no ticket refunds will be issued. Don't do it!
The festival runs from 6pm Friday to 6am Monday. Public arrival time is Friday 9am onwards.
Family Friendly Event
- Collaborations Festival is a family friendly event.
- Children that are 14 years old and younger are free and anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- There will be a family camping area located within the festival.
- Check out the kids space for fun activities for children with their families each day.
- 60 years and over are also free! We welcome our elders to come and celebrate with us too!
- Check the website before leaving for the event for any final updates and information.
- Make use of local businesses and facilities - This helps create positive flow on from the festival to the local community.
- Introduce yourself to your neighbours camped next to you and look out for each others belongings.
- Don't bring unnecessary valuables. Its a good idea to just bring what you really need and anything valuable should be something you can keep on your person at all times. The festival can not take responsibility for your personal belongings.
- If you do see a theft-taking place please alert a member of the security staff or report it to the information tent.
- Look after your friends and others. If someone looks like they need help, offer it.
- Remember to drink enough water, dehydration can occur even on warm overcast days.
- Drive safely at all times, a 10km/h speed limit applies to the entire festival area.
- Familiarise yourself with the festival area when you arrive, take note of the location of First Aid, water, toilets and the info tent.
- Be considerate of people's privacy when using camera equipment.
And last but not least..... HAVE FUN!!!!!